Britney Spears Crotch Shot: Coming Soon?


According to the NY Daily News:

Spears was snapped with Hilton on Friday night leaving West Hollywood’s Hyde nightclub in a white T-shirt and black mini-skirt (both very Hilton-esque) as well as a pair of Paris’ trademark oversize sunglasses.

While maneuvering out of the cab in the black mini, Spears managed to flash her goods to the throng of paparazzi – and there was an awful lot to see.

I have a feeling the pictures are here, but I can’t get the page to load. Will keep you posted…

The point this really drives home for me is just that Paris Hilton is (still) a goddamn publicity genius. Britney Spears is going through one of the most high-profile divorces of the decade? Be her best friend. Get her trashed. Make sure she doesn’t wear underwear. Be with her when crotch shot is snapped. Just brilliant.

Update: Wow, that wasn’t even the worst of it. The world premiere of Britney Spears’ labia, here.

Update 11/29: Oops, she did it again.

Advertisements

11 Responses to “Britney Spears Crotch Shot: Coming Soon?”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    britney spears was born guy raised girl.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    here are the links to the Britney Spears Crotch Shot

    News Article

  3. Anonymous Says:

    tore up gross meat curtains..man..my fucking balls just contracted.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Have a big time being single but keep that taco covered! Or at least use some of your own cologne.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Ew…That is one nasty ass lookin rhino twat.. Keep it covered.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Gawd people, it doesn’t even look all that bad. I’ve seen way worse. If I’ve seen better, it was 100% airbrushed, fake Playboy shit. Brits the real deal!

  7. Anonymous Says:

    Brit has a cute pussy – you guys are all just jealous that you will never have it. Publicity – hello? Like that rich woman gives a rats ass what people think. I hope I don’t see her apologizing anytime soon – this just shows how stupid Americans are about sexuality.

  8. Anonymous Says:

    Britney is a Skank (note the capital S).
    She bangs K-flop and falls in love with her first orgasm, marries it and her stock drops by 70% pops out a tot and her stock drops another 10% (now it’s just another worn out playground, scarred as a bonus) then, whoa! another tot drops another 10% leaving her stock worth down 90% from what it once was. (admit it, she was keyword “was” hot, you’d have done her) So now her value is about 10%. The way I see it, the only thing that may notice I say “may” bring her back another 40-50% is going from popstar to porn queen. unless of course, she keeps showing us for free then it’s down another 10% leaving her non-value added. Britt, either close them or open them all the way up. The indecision and bald, scarred cootch peeks are nasty. (nasty in the “old school” definition)

  9. Anonymous Says:

    someone put them on ebay.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230061592448

  10. Anonymous Says:

    Fuck that bull you jealous fuckers are talkin, keep showin that puss off Brit!

  11. Philip Says:

    WHAT is happening to Britney Spears? Why is she doing this? I can’t understand this need for this negative attention! ARGH!!! Paris Hilton is looking wonderful next to the new (old) Britney right? I also want to note that there are pictures on the web of Brit-Brit coming out of a car flashing her hoo-haa without panties. I will not post them here. But I’ve seen them and have forever been changed.

    ituloy angsulong

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: