- Prescription drugs were found in Anna Nicole’s room. The pills were in Howard K. Smith’s name!
- A judge today refused emergency DNA testing to determine the paternity of Dannielynn, but ordered her remains preserved until a full hearing on February 20.
- It appears that Anna and Howard K. Stern were set to be legally married (their last marriage, it turns out, was not legally binding) in the Bahamas on February 23.
- The couple were both in Florida yesterday to buy a 39″ boat they planned to take back to the Bahamas.
- Anna Nicole’s mother, Vergie Smith, is headed out to the Bahamas right now to ask a Bahamian judge for legal custody of Dannielynn.
- Just in case you’re bored so far, Zsa Zsa Gabor’s husband of twenty years, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, is now saying that he might be the father of Dannielynn.