Because, admit it, you care.
Archive for the ‘Sienna Miller’ Category
If you had to be in rehab with Lindsay Lohan, you’d drink, too. [A Socialite’s Life]
Not only is Britney Spears still dating Jewish actor/model Isaac Cohen, she’s sporting a star of David. Also, I challenge all readers to beat X17’s headline for this one. I don’t feel it’s possible. [X17]
Sienna Miller left her pants at the Factory Girl premiere. [ICYDK]
You always knew Paris Hilton was a racist bitch, but thankfully we now have it all on tape. [WWTDD]
Pete Doherty takes his eight millionth shot at getting sober. If this guy were a stock, I’d short it. [Cele|bitchy]
Jennifer Lopez isn’t a Scientologist, she just throws them her support when they’re boosting her career. [Celebslam]
I’m a fan of Sienna Miller. I don’t know if it was her work in Layer Cake or the beating she took on the Jude Law thing but I’ve been quietly pulling for her. Well, here is a fun interview The interview is very long and somewhat of a puff piece but I did enjoy this tidbit:
(on breaking up with Jude Law) “There were times when I felt like it was all just too much to deal with,” she recalls, declining to share the details. (Miller admits that she’s tried therapy, but after angrily calling the therapist a “cow” in response to a particularly difficult question in the first session, she was told she was still in trauma and not ready for analysis. She has not been back since.
Okay, that’s good fun. I can’t imagine how this came up but my imagination is running wild. “Sienna, do you think you are attracted to Jude because you’re having trouble with how your dad treated your mom?” (pause for Sienna to puff on a cig) “You Cow!!” I’m guessing she may never be ready for therapy. Don’t sweat it sister, the great ones defy analysis. Consider me still pulling for you.
Oh, one last thing, the interview mostly deals with her role in Factory Girl, a role that Katie Holmes was attached to at some point in the production but allegedly pulled out of due to the risque level and the fact that she’s slowly preparing for when she’s beamed to a new planet.
Yup, the Spiderman 3 trailer leaked. Enjoy. [Derek Hail]
TomKat and Suri the Fake Baby (looking fake as can be), arrive in Rome for the contractually mandated wedding of the century. [Glitterati]
Leann Rimes sides with Faith Hill on the whole Carrie-Underwood-sucks issue. Classy. [Tabloid Whore]
Holy crap, stop the presses. Jude and Sienna broke up. For the eight billionth time. I honestly do not remember them getting back together. I’m sure I wrote about it, but I have some sort of Jude-Sienna mental filter that keeps that sort of info from sticking. I’m glad of it. [The Superficial]
This constant stream of Anna Nicole stories makes me want to mix methadone with antidepressants, too. The power company pulled the plug on her place in the Bahamas yesterday. [Allie is Wired]
Vogue doesn’t want pictures of Britney Spears’ baby. Not even for free. Damn. [HGW]
A little treat for the straight guys who stop by on occasion/accident: Alessandra Ambrosia photo explosion over at CelebSlam. [CelebSlam]
- Katie Holmes may play the role of Victoria Beckham in an upcoming biopic about Posh’s hubby, U.K. soccer star David Beckham.
- A publicity-starved Steve-O urinates on the red carpet at the premiere of Jackass 2. Fair warning: if you click that link, you are going to see his penis.
- Steve-O’s penis is lovely treat, but I know what you all really crave is a peek at Rosie O’Donnell’s tits. Well, then, you should watch Nip/Tuck on October 3. Or, you know, avoid Nip/Tuck at all costs for the entire month of October, just in case.
- Britney’s “manny” leaves her for Jude Law. Maybe he’s planning to reunite with Sienna Miller for the fifty-eighth time. She was not such a big fan of the old nanny.
- Keith Richards showed up to film his part as Johnny Depp’s father in the third installment of the other national mint, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Rolling Stones rocker was almost too drunk to get through the scene. Where is Courtney Love when you need her?
- If you own an energy drink called Rehab, and you would like people to take pictures of your product and write about it on the Internet, you do whatever it takes to get that can into the sweaty, shaky hands of Lindsay Lohan. But how to do that? It just seems to good to be true. It took me awhile to find much information on the product, since any google search for “lohan rehab” or “rehab beverages” provides a million hits I can’t use, but I finally tracked down their website. They’re a Las Vegas company, and it looks like they’re partnered with Pink Taco, a chain of Mexican restaurants owned by Harry Morton, Lohan’s boyfriend. Mystery solved.
HELLO SEPTEMBER 12.
I love you.
- I think our nation’s club owners have figured out that turning away Paris Hilton is a surefire way to get their club’s name in all the papers. I’m totally okay with that, Rose Bar at Ian Schrager’s Gramercy Park Hotel.
- I don’t know at what point Tom Cruise stopped being hot, but it totally happened.
- Britney Spears got that baby out, a healthy baby boy born just before 2 am on September 12. After cutting the umbilical cord, the doctors pierced the baby’s ear and tattooed his upper arm.
- I don’t know if the bigger news is that Jude and Sienna are dating again, or that Us Weekly’s blog totally said “f-buddies.”
- Justin Timberlake’s avant-garde masterpiece, FutureSex/LoveSounds, drops today. You know you’ve really pushed the boundaries of contemporary soundscape when the whole album is available on MTV’s The Leak.
- Eva Longoria takes a pre-emptive strike against her imminent irrelevance; it’s not that she won’t have options after Desperate Housewives runs its threadbare course, it’s just that she doesn’t want to do any of them.